Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Last week Grandpa had a heart attack. This week Knut set the lawn mower on fire. What will happen next week?!

The title pretty much says it all.

Yes, Knut set the lawn mower on fire today.
Yes, it still works.
No, he did not do it on purpose.
Yes, he was on it at the time.
No, he was not hurt at all. (Praise God!)
Yes, life around here is very, very, very, very, very, very, very interesting at times.

Thank God that Papa was working across the street and could run over and put out the fire in time to save the lawn mower! :)

And, to answer the questions Papa put to me as soon as he had the fire out,
NO, I didn't get pictures; I was busy spraying the burning leaves with the hose!
And YES, it's going on the blog! :D

[Post about Knut's FLL competition coming soon; right now I need to go finish school. ;)]

4 comments:

  1. Goodness!!! I'm glad he's okay. :D Hmmmmm... maybe next week you'll have a flock of birds covering your backyard..... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... :D Oh, did I mention that the car is not working? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heart attack, burning mower, broken down car...oh my!! :P But seriously, I'm really glad everyone is okay. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! We love hearing from you! Please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please sign your name as we will not reply to anonymous comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...