Tuesday, January 13, 2015

More Insanity

One does not simply convince her siblings to write a blog post.

A day may come when I manage to bribe them with enough chocolate to make them actually do it...but it is not this day! I don't wanna blow that much money on chocolate right now. So...insanity.


From Florida
Grandma: So that way, two people always win? That doesn't sound like fun!
Ethan: Yeah, 'cause then you'd have to split the money!
Sylvia: Why are Petersons so mercenary???
Camryn: Yeah! We're the only normal ones. Who can hug correctly, and who like to be on teams.
Sylvia: ...I also told you that if we won, you could have the money...
Camryn: Oh yeah. Right.
Ethan: Failing is the word of the past. Like, yesterday.
Camryn: I just shot the moon and won!!!
Ethan: That's messed up. Pass me the M&Ms.
(Leif takes the M&Ms)
Ethan: Hey! Put those back! We earned those!
Knut: Yeah! By failing!
Ethan: No, I don't need M&Ms right now. I'm not depressed. I only need M&Ms when I lose...which, knowing us, won't be long...
Ethan: If you shoot the moon, you have to use something awesome.
Knut: Like a nuke!
Knut: We need consolation fat.
Knut: Ethan, we failed so bad.
Ethan: Pass me the M&Ms.
Camryn: Did you ever get any prize money?
Ethan: Nope...
Camryn: Aww...
Ethan: Can I have a dollar?
Camryn: No.
Ethan: Can I have a hug?
Camryn: Sure.
(Later)
Ethan: I was really just trying to pickpocket her.
Camryn: My book is calling to me... It's saying, "Read me!!"
Knut: Shut up, book!

Mom (as Travis displays his pyromaniac tendencies): I think you and your brother are related.
"I want you to think about the logic of that statement," Mother...
Home...
Sylvia (memorizing Psalm 119): I look on the faceless --FAITHLESS-- with loathing...
...Yep. I have a reverse lisp.
Sylvia: I agree with you sometimes.
Cecily: No you don't.
Sylvia: Yes I do! ...Wait.
(both burst out laughing) Sylvia: YOU SET ME UP!!!!
Cecily: Of course I did.
Cecily: My face is more amazing than yours. Face it: my face is more amazing.
Cecily: One time Knut was telling Thor about Dr. Who and Thor asked what it was about, and Knut said, "a doctor," and I asked, "who?" and he LAUGHED!! And it wasn't even supposed to be funny!
Cecily: He's like, "WHERE'S ALL THE FOOD? WHERE'S ALL THE FOOD?" He looks like a distressed penguin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We love hearing from you! Please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please sign your name as we will not reply to anonymous comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...