Monday, January 02, 2012

Random Florida Pictures

Making Jam

Ooh, strange... the burner showed up purple! :D It's not really that color... ;)


Finished!!! 


Sloan

Sloan

Pinochle

I was taking pictures of Sloan when Isaac came over, shoved himself onto Sloan's lap, and started smiling sweetly. :D I wish all of my siblings were that eager to be photographed... :P


Camryn

Ethan and Fred 

Knut and Ethan's Stopaction setup

While Papa and the older kids went ice skating and the moms went shopping, Grandma and the littles had a picnic. :) 

Gloria and the ducks 

Bjorn and the ducks 

The boys and their new boomerangs 

The younger girls and their new dolls 

Camryn 

Gloria and Sorrel

Fishing in the backyard 

We're leaving tomorrow morning! :(

1 comment:

  1. :D :D I warned you... I told you if you didn't give me some nice expressions I would post the stupid ones. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! We love hearing from you! Please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please sign your name as we will not reply to anonymous comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...