Sunday, April 22, 2012

I'm leaving tomorrow!

For the next four days I'll be at the Capitol doing quizzes, participating in a mock legislature and presenting my bills, attempting Ultimate Frisbee and failing miserably, staying up as late as I'm allowed to talking with friends, walking and walking and walking in "high" (1 3/4") heels, listening to speeches, and generally having a blast. :) I will try to get some pictures, but we'll see if that happens or not. 6:00 p.m. on Friday, 24 hours after I get back, I have Drama performance. The next day we're cleaning house, I NEED to get some music practice in, and we're having guests for dinner. On Sunday I'm scheduled to play special music in the service, and then I'm providing music for a ladies' event at church. Then Monday is back to school!

Kind of a busy week, wouldn't you agree? It's going to be great! I'll do some blogging when I manage to find time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We love hearing from you! Please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please sign your name as we will not reply to anonymous comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...