Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Lyceum

I forgot about these pictures... I took them at Lyceum a couple weeks ago. 

From second hour (In which I have Drama):
Kalei being industrious in Study Hall while I'm playing around with the camera whenever I'm not onstage...

The train scene. You can't really see any resemblance to a train from this angle. :P

The prop crew, busy painting. 

The gym where everyone gathers for lunch. Since this is just at the end of 2nd hour, there are just a few people getting out of class early... at lunchtime it really fills up! 

From third hour (In which I have Lyceum Singers):



(I only took pictures while Mom was taking role and starting warm-ups. :D)

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! We love hearing from you! Please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please sign your name as we will not reply to anonymous comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...