Saturday, July 28, 2012

Drama

Thanks be to God, the Drama performance went off MUCH better than I had hoped! The dress rehearsal was horrendous, but the actual performance was great. The actors all did marvelously!

Unfortunately, I hugely misjudged the length of the first play, and the entire performance ended up lasting three hours! Next year, I'll be sure to choose shorter plays. ;) 

 I've been so blessed to work with such a talented, creative, and (for the most part) well-behaved cast. Of course the summer hasn't been without its glitches...  I had a few days when I ended up stressed, discouraged, and exhausted... but the Lord has taught me so much, and the cast is amazing! 

Now, for some photos from cast and family members:

Knut getting his makeup on (with great objection) 

At the end of A Little Princess

Sarah and I were literally dragged onstage by the cast at the end! 

"Jack O. Reo" (Johnathan C.) and "Chip A. Hoy" (Knut) in The Great Cookie Caper

"Misty Fields" (Jenna G.), "Smith" (John P.), "Chip A. Hoy" (Knut), and "Wesson" (Joe P.) in The Great Cookie Caper

Bjorn the Monkey

Potluck dinner after the performance

We were unable to get a video of The Great Cookie Caper, but I will be uploading A Little Princess to YouTube in a few days. 

3 comments:

  1. You got it easy doing Knut's makeup. NEVER try to put lipstick on John. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know... Knut was pretty unhappy about having to wear makeup. ;)

      Delete
    2. He was... and eeven more unhappy about having his picture taken whale it was happening

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! We love hearing from you! Please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please sign your name as we will not reply to anonymous comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...