Friday, September 03, 2010

Knut here -

Quack. That's one of my favorite words. Papa read us poetry at Bible time tonight. Sylvia went to the dentist this morning. Sylvia did not like the dentist. Cecily is sick. I am happy. I am happy because I am able to say quack; not because Sylvia had to go to the dentist and Cecily is sick. The End. Goodbye. P.S. I am cuckoo.

Sylvia here -

I know; I have a brother who is somewhat strange. Knut always makes life interesting at our house; I think you can see why. Although Quack, Tadpole, Chocolate, Lego, and Llama are among Knut's favorite words, his very favorite is Frogmeat. Just thought you might like to know that. On our website, if you look at part of the spoken portion of our program, you can see that our entire family loves silliness. :)

We had a short CCC meeting today. We're thinking about doing a Christmas play this year if possible for the community, and making it as good as possible! That would mean starting rehearsals really early. If there's one thing I've learned being the daughter of church musicians, it's that you start rehearsing for Christmas so far in advance that you're sweating from the heat of summer. We haven't really decided yet, but the Claytons will talk it over with their parents and think it over all week and then we'll discuss it next meeting. We may also be doing a short presentation at a nursing home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We love hearing from you! Please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please sign your name as we will not reply to anonymous comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...