Saturday, September 25, 2010

Steve Demme conference

I am so sorry; I completely forgot to take pictures of the Steve Demme conference! I didn't remember until it was time for the Ultimate Frisbee tournament afterward. So that's all that I got pictures of! However, we may be getting a recording of our singing, and if so I will post it on this blog!

The conference was really good. Mr. Demme is a great speaker; he was able to keep even our little Thor who hates to keep still interested, and Papa was taking notes! I think that when a person is able to keep an active seven-year-old interested and at the same time impress a man who listens to sermons and conferences and things like that all day long on his MP3 player at work, so much that he takes notes, he's a really good speaker! Sorry if that sentence was hard to follow. :) I might not be making too much sense because I am exhausted! :) Therefore, I will post the Ultimate Frisbee pictures and go to bed!!! :D




The silver stripes on Thor's shoulders were to show which team he was on. They used different-colored duct tape for the teams. I think there were orange, silver, red, blue, green, and either purple or pink.  

 Bjorn playing with his little friend Abigail Clayton
 Sooooooo cute!!! :)

Oh, yes. After Ultimate Frisbee, Papa and Mom dropped us (Cecily, Thor, Gloria, Bjorn, and I) off at home and went to a dinner of the homeschool group leadership team. Knut was going to a birthday party and Rosemary, of course, went with Mom. Two more cute pictures taken during kitchen cleanup before I go to bed...
Bjorn saw that Thor got his picture taken, so he wanted his picture taken, also! I took Thor's picture because he looked cute putting away dishes with his hat on, so when Bjorn saw that he went and put on a duplicate of that hat and told me to take his picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We love hearing from you! Please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please sign your name as we will not reply to anonymous comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...