Friday, September 24, 2010

Lyceum

Gloria: I like to be with Marlie in Choir. She's my friend. I like Five In A Row. It's my first class. I like Learning Centers. C's also make the sound of 'sss'. And the other sound C makes is 'k'. I learned that just in my reading lesson in school. Mom said that I could read whenever I want to, except for lunchtime and when I'm doing my chores. I love to read. Just sometimes I can't read when it's lunchtime and when I'm going to do my chores.

Thor: I like Lyceum. My first class is K'NEX with Mrs. Clayton. Cecily is with me. My second class is Cooking for Boys. My first time there, what we made was not very good. It had rice on the outside, and a block of cheese on the inside. But I did not like it. My second time, it was much better. There was apples, and some dough. And it was really good. But although it looked more like a baby diaper. And also, we got to try a lot of kinds of apples. After we finished Cooking Class, we went to lunch. After lunch, we did choir. Knut does choir, and Cecily, and Gloria, and me. Our mom teaches it. And after choir we go to Aldi to go shopping. And same with the Claytons. And after we go to Aldi, we come home. The end.

Cecily: My first class that I have in Lyceum is K'NEX. Mrs. Clayton is the teacher. We just build things with K'NEX. That's all we do. One of my other ones is Keepers of the Faith. And in it we do quilling. And memorize scripture. After that class, we eat lunch. And after that, we do choir.

So... there's Lyceum from three perspectives! Check back in one week for three more! (Mine, Knut's, and Bjorn's)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We love hearing from you! Please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please sign your name as we will not reply to anonymous comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...