Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Bright Lights, Babies, etc.

I had a lot of schoolwork to do today... we went sledding yesterday afternoon and I got behind. :( I still have one more math page to do this evening, but that won't take too long.

This is going to be a non-picture post. I forgot to bring the camera to Bright Lights this evening, and I certainly regretted it, especially since on the way home Rosemary was sooo cute! We had the Let My Life Be a Light CD playing from my MP3 player, and she was dancing! It is very difficult to dance in a car seat, but she was bouncing up and down as much as the straps would let her and wiggling her little legs and bobbing her head up and down! For awhile she even tried to sing along! Cecily and I laughed until we cried, and I would have given a lot to have been able to get a video.

The topic at Bright Lights tonight was Mercy. When Allison asked if there were any times when it was hard to show mercy to siblings, there were a lot of hands raised! At the beginning, we broke into groups to do skits of parables Jesus told about mercy. My group kept forgetting to say their lines, but it was still fun! :)

I just heard a thump, thump, thump of someone coming downstairs. I thought at first that it was Bjorn out of bed (again) and that I would have to scold him and bring him upstairs, but then Rosemary came into the room! After I greeted her, she stared at me for a minute and walked back into the kitchen. Now she's coming back in... I think she's playing peekaboo. :) Yes, she is!
Forget about this being a pictureless post... :)

To continue about Bright Lights...
Like I said, I didn't get photos tonight, but you can check out Allison's blog for her photos.

Cecily went to Bright Lights tonight with a cute Swedish hairdo. It's one I've been trying to learn to do (at Cecily's insistence) for quite awhile now, and as we were getting ready to go late this afternoon I finally figured it out! Sadly, I didn't think of getting pictures until it was too late, but I know she's going to be begging me to reconstruct it, and I'll get some shots then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We love hearing from you! Please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please sign your name as we will not reply to anonymous comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...