Monday, February 21, 2011

Simply Silliness

In case you've ever wondered about my sanity (If you've ever met me, I'm sure you have) :), here's a good example that I can be pretty abnormal:
I was putting fresh sheets on my bed this evening, and I (for some reason) had a pencil in my hand that kept getting in my way. I looked around for a good place to set it, and the first thing I saw was the fan blade. Yes, the fan blade. I can reach it pretty easily from my top bunk, so I set the pencil on there while I made my bed. I hadn't quite finished putting on the sheet when Mom called me for something, which led to another something, and another something, so that it was some time later that I finally came back to finish. Anyway, I was just untangling the chains from the base of the fan where Cecily put them yesterday so that she could jump rope without getting the rope tangled with them (All kinds of strange things go on in the Peterson house!) when I saw my pencil, still resting on top of the fan blade! I had been looking for it earlier, so I exclaimed, to the great astonishment of Cecily in her bunk across from mine, "Oh, here's my pencil! I was wondering where I had put it!" and waved it in the air, almost losing my balance and falling out of my bunk in so doing.

2 comments:

  1. You kids are strange. I don't know where you get it! Your parents are both perfectly normal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. *Perfectly* normal. :)
    (Just look at his upper lip!) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! We love hearing from you! Please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please sign your name as we will not reply to anonymous comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...