Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring Photos

I've been really busy lately, which is why I haven't been blogging much. School, Bright Lights, Lyceum homework, planning for drama club, sewing, and babysitting have been taking up most of my time. We've also had some lovely weather lately, so I've been wanting to spend my free time outside instead of inside at the computer! :) I have been taking quite a few pictures outside, though, and now I am finally getting around to sharing them!

Rosemary looooves outside!

Bjorn on the trampoline

 Signs of spring

Rosemary helping wipe the cabinets

Skype lessons with Grandpa Grover (photos by Mom)

More pictures to come! Videos, too, if I can get them to load. :P

2 comments:

  1. I know this is an old post, but I just HAD to comment!!! I love Rosemary's hair, and how she is leaning back in the chair while you guys had music lessons!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! We love hearing from you! Please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please sign your name as we will not reply to anonymous comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...