Friday, March 25, 2011

More pictures, as promised...

These are from Bright Lights on Tuesday. My camera was really not liking the lighting in the basement, so they are a little strangely colored. :) I am still trying to figure out this camera. :)

Audri blindfolded and ready for the game

 Cecily getting blindfolded

Hmm. Three pictures. That's not very many, is it. Somehow, I thought I had more. :|

Lyceum was today. Knut's lightsaber 'class' was supposed to be outside today, because the gym was in use, but it snowed last night! I suggested that they use one of the little rooms that weren't in use and sit and talk about chivalrous behavior (especially towards sisters). For some reason, they didn't like that idea. :) (I'm not saying that Knut is really bad about this; he is usually very polite and gentlemanly.) :) They ended up watching parts of a Starwars movie and discussing the lightsaber fighting techniques.

Lyceum Singers went really well! We were rehearsing The Terrible Tale of Tom Gilligan, which is about a scarecrow who is elected senator. You will have to come to the choir concert to hear it- it's going to be pretty good. :) I'm hoping I will be able to get a video this semester... it's pretty difficult when I and all of my family members are busy singing/directing/accompanying.  We have tried to get videos from other people before, but it hasn't ever worked out. :( I may be able to figure something out with the tripod this semester... we'll see.

Mom's going to the homeschool expo in St. Louis tomorrow, so we will get to clean the house without her. It's no small job! After she gets back, I have a babysitting job down the street. Mom has to be back in time for me to go, which should be quite easy since she is carpooling with the lady I'm babysitting for! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We love hearing from you! Please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please sign your name as we will not reply to anonymous comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...