Wednesday, March 09, 2011

School/Projects

Thor was slow with his math this morning, so Circle Time was a little bit late.


Knut took advantage of his extra time by reading.

Cecily did, too.


So did Gloria
And Bjorn
 
and Little Rosemary, too!
  
I've been trying for several days to upload videos from my camera to this blog, but I haven't been having any success. (That's partially why I haven't been posting lately.) When Papa has some free time, I'll ask him to help me and see what the problem is.
Speaking of Papa, here are some pictures of things he's done for Mom and me the past couple days:

Rosemary kept climbing up the ladder to my office, so Papa nailed a cover onto the ladder!
(sorry for the bad photo quality)

It's easy to get up by climbing the ladder to my bunk and then stepping onto the ladder to my office, but Rosemary isn't able to climb up to my bunk (yet). When I had moved the ladder so that Rosemary couldn't get at the front of it, she started to try and climb up the back of the ladder, so Papa put a cover on the back as well. :)


Mom wanted to crochet a bathmat, but she needed to do it double-stranded. Here is what Papa fixed up:
Amazing, isn't it!


1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! We love hearing from you! Please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please sign your name as we will not reply to anonymous comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...