Saturday, May 14, 2011

Update

Uncle Travis and his family left yesterday at noon. Crying faceSad smile Thank you guys for coming! It was sooo fun! Laughing out loud

We have one more week of school before we break for the summer. I will keep on doing Science throughout the summer and I still need to finish my math book and literature study, but everyone else will be finished on the 20th. (Oh, the joys of being in high school... Smile with tongue) We're not sure exactly when Grandpa and Grandma will be moving in, but we're guessing that the moving truck will arrive around the 21st. We're going to be having an incredibly busy first week of summer vacation... um, maybe leave out the 'vacation'. Winking smile We're very excited, though!!!

I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I'm starting a drama club this summer with a girl I know from Bright Lights and Lyceum: Haleigh. She's a very good actress; probably better than I... I'm so glad she was willing to do this with me. Smile We're going to have meetings on Fridays from 2-4 pm starting May 27th, and (as soon as they are moved in) Grandpa and Grandma have offered to let us use the big room in their new house to host meetings in. Um, well, one of the big rooms. (Shady Oaks is a rather large house. Winking smile)

Speaking of Shady Oaks, their basement flooded to a depth of 2 feet because it's been raining so much lately. I hope Papa remembered to tell them about that. Laughing out loud

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We love hearing from you! Please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please sign your name as we will not reply to anonymous comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...