Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy birthday Kalei!

Today is my great friend Kalei's 13th birthday!!!

I got to know Kalei through our homeschool group and Bright Lights, and she has been a huge blessing to me! She is fun to be around, very funny, and very good at Ninja... but she is also wise, kind, and a godly young girl. I love her enthusiasm and confidence, although she is shy when you're first getting to know her :). She really has a heart for the Lord and I find so many qualities in her to admire!
Thank you, Kalei, for being such a great friend! Happy birthday and have a very blessed year!

Oh, yes... 'Kalei' is pronounced 'Kuh-LAY'. I managed to remember that... after a few months. :)
What I have done with Kalei (click words under each picture to view blog post for that day):






2 comments:

  1. Sylvia,
    You almost made me cry. Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for being such a great friend, Kalei! :) Happy 13th birthday!!!
    ~Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! We love hearing from you! Please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please sign your name as we will not reply to anonymous comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...