Saturday, April 02, 2011

Busy day #2

Knut and I left for our drama rehearsal at 8:25 this morning. We're doing three plays: Run Robber Run (which I am in), Don't Kick the Turkeys(which Knut is in), and The Beauty Operator. We were rehearsing them in that order, and were supposed to be finished at 1:30, but Knut's play (Don't Kick the Turkeys) went longer than was expected and we ended up staying until after 3:00! We were going to be taking some of Cecily's party guests (Mary, Sarah, and Grace Tucker) with us when we left, but they ended up taking us since the party had already started and Mom needed to be home for it!

My play (Run, Robber, Run) went first, so I had to wait around for hours for the other plays to finish. I played Ninja. :) And I took pictures of everyone else in ridiculous positions. :)


 Meanwhile, at home, Mom and Cecily were frantically cleaning house to get ready for the party. Thor was helping Papa, Gloria and Bjorn were "helping clean". When the party started, Marlie, who was having the birthday party jointly with Cecily, wasn't there... she was sick! Several other people that Cecily and Marlie had invited weren't able to make it, so only the McPeak family and Grace Tucker were there for the whole party! Fifteen minutes before the party ended,Mrs. Tucker brought Mary, Sarah, their brother Mark, Knut, and me home. So I didn't get any pictures of the party at all... the only pictures I got were of playing Ninja! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We love hearing from you! Please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please sign your name as we will not reply to anonymous comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...