Thursday, April 07, 2011

Happy birthday Cecily!

I'm sorry this is one day late. :( Knut and I had drama rehearsal today. The performance is on Saturday!!! When we got home, everyone cleaned the basement until dinner. Grandpa and Grandma Davis will be coming tomorrow!

 We made two cakes for Cecily's and Marlie's party. We only ate one at the party, so Mom froze this one to bring out on Cecily's real birthday. The only problem was the 'and Marlie' part. :D

 I LOVE the look on Baby's face! She stole a strawberry from off the cake and had half-eaten it before anyone noticed. She was quite pleased with herself.

Knut likes cake.

More great expressions. :)

 "More, please!"

 What a strange family. :)

 Cecily inside her 'house' of gifts (strange Peterson tradition) :)
 Knut has a very unique way of posing for a picture.

Rosemary helping Cecily open her cards

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love these pictures. You definitely got some priceless shots. Please tell Cecily happy birthday for me. :)

    I'd love to be able to see your drama performance this Saturday, especially since so much of our professional Bright Lights entertainment will be performing. ;) I'm not sure what our plan is for Saturday but I'd appreciate it if you could send me the info so I could look into the possibility of coming.

    Blessings,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! We love hearing from you! Please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please sign your name as we will not reply to anonymous comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...