Friday, April 01, 2011

Busy Day

We had quite a busy day today, and tomorrow will be even more busy! We went to Lyceum this morning, and went shopping afterwards. This is the eighth week already; only two more weeks to go! :( We got home just before 4:00, and in a little while Papa, Knut, and I went to clean up at one of the houses he has been working at. We got back at about 6:50, and then had dinner. I iced the cakes for Cecily's birthday tomorrow, with her help. After I finished cleaning up after us, we had a quick Bible time and then it was time for the little ones to go to bed!

In case you didn't know, today was April Fool's Day! :) Knut and I had a few pranks to pull at Lyceum. The best one was when we put a piece of paper in Thor's sandwich when we were packing lunch. He ate half the sandwich (and half the paper!) before Mom noticed the paper and tipped him off! :D When Cecily and I were in our room, Cecily waited until I left for a minute and then put soap on the handles of my dresser! Then she kept trying to get me to close my drawer. She said it 'was getting in the way'. :) When I finally did and got soap all over my hands, she fled. :) Tonight when he went to bed, Thor put a noisy remote control car under Knut's bed and drove it around from his bunk after Knut got into bed. :)
April Fool's Day is fun. :) :) :)

Tomorrow Knut and I have a drama rehearsal in the morning, and Cecily's party is in the afternoon. Mom, Cecily, Thor, Gloria, and Bjorn will clean the house tomorrow morning while Knut and I are at drama, and when we come back we will be bringing at least two party guests with us; possibly three. I will try to get in a post tomorrow night, with pictures! :)

2 comments:

  1. OHHH,Happy Birthday Cecily!! I hope it's one of the best!!!

    It was nice seeing you at drama Sally!! I just can't wait till Thursday!!
    -Kalei

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kalei/Gail,

    It was great to see you, too! And by the way, you are *really* good at Ninja! :) I'll see you Thursday, and then Friday, and then Saturday! :)

    Sylvia/Sally

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! We love hearing from you! Please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please sign your name as we will not reply to anonymous comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...