Friday, April 22, 2011

Holy Week

Holy Week tends to be a busy week for our family, with plenty of rehearsals and music practice for Easter. This year is no exception. And of course, rehearsals aren't the only things going on. Although we usually have spring break during Holy Week, we've missed so many days (mostly because of field trips, like when we went to the Capitol) that we are doing school all week. With everything going on, it can be difficult to focus on the real meaning of Easter: Christ's resurrection. I'm often tempted to skip my evening devotions because I'm 'too busy'. But when I do it anyway, I always come away refreshed, and wonder why I could ever have wanted to skip it!

2 comments:

  1. Sylvia,
    That is so true!!! I sometimes want to skip my devotion, but when I do I feel guilty. Thank so much for sharing these thoughts, and I hope you guys have a great week/Easter!!! Despite the business!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kalei,
    1 Corinthians 10:13! :)
    You, too! I'll see you on Tuesday! :)
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! We love hearing from you! Please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please sign your name as we will not reply to anonymous comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...