Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bright Lights

The topic tonight was Meekness. We talked about how it can be dificult to show meekness... especially towards siblings. :) In my small group, we looked up Psalm 25:9, Psalm 37:11, Psalm 149:4, Isaiah 29:1, Isaiah 61:1, Matthew 11:29, 1 Peter 3:4, and 1 Peter 3:15; all of which talk about meekness.

Listening to the lesson

 I love silly expressions. :D

 Taylor, Heather, Brooke, and McKensie

 Sarah, Sophie, Jenna, Karen, and Amber listening to the lesson

 I'm not the only one taking pictures... Karen caught me off guard a couple of times and I will probably have some really weird pictures on the Bright Lights blog. :D

Kalei sharing about her prayer ministry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We love hearing from you! Please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please sign your name as we will not reply to anonymous comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...