Monday, March 12, 2012

Sunday Afternoon Adventure/Field Trip: Lewis and Clark Museums (and of course geocaching)

Lewis and Clark Confluence Tower 

We took the stairs (all 265 of them) to the third level. It was quite the view! 

The parking lot far below. Wow, our car is so long... :O


The Confluence of the Mississippi and Missouri Rivers

Only Knut, Cecily and I took the stairs back down; everyone else took the elevator. Cecily and I were a little slower than Knut because I kept stopping to take pictures. 
And of course I made Cecily be in them. 
Everyone else waiting (im)patiently far below 

Geocaching was next. I can't remember if they ever found the geocache or not. I don't think they did. 
I amused myself by taking pictures up on the bike trail while they were down looking for the geocache. 
There just happened to be a fence at just the right height... and the wind was blowing... so of course I had to take random pictures of myself... but I'm not posting them. ;) 

Attempting to get a nice picture of everyone (except the camera girl, of course)
Nice picture? FAIL. 



Next, we went to the Lewis and Clark Museum. I didn't get too many pictures.




Then we went home and had leftover chocolate cake for dinner. :) Yes... very unhealthy... but at least we got plenty of exercise, what with the geocaching and the 265 steps and all! :D

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! We love hearing from you! Please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please sign your name as we will not reply to anonymous comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...