Tuesday, May 29, 2012

An Announcement

Once again, thank you so much to those of you who were praying for us when we went through the miscarriage of Enoch. It's been very difficult... I can't believe how much I can miss someone that I've never met. But God is so good. I'm thrilled to announce that He will be giving us another baby sometime around Thanksgiving! Ironically enough, that's when we announced that Mom was pregnant with Enoch. We don't know yet whether this baby will be a boy or a girl... Mom's next ultrasound is in June... on what was Enoch's due date. Coincidence? Perhaps... but I'd rather take it as a sign that God is reminding us that He's still with us. :)

There is no way that this baby will ever replace Enoch, but he/she will be loved and treasured so much more because of that loss.

Oh, and did I mention that we are TREMENDOUSLY excited????!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

3 comments:

  1. I saw your dad's post on FB the other day & I am so excited for your family!! Hooray for a new little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! We have been and will keep praying for your family. :) I know what you mean about missing someone soo much that you have never met... I have lost three siblings to miscarriage:( But by God's grace we can get through! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! We love hearing from you! Please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please sign your name as we will not reply to anonymous comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...