Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Bright Lights

Cecily and I had our last meeting of Bright Lights tonight! :( I'll be so sad to leave this group; I've made so many wonderful friends, learned so much, and collected a truckload of great memories. For those of you who don't know, I'm starting a Bright Lights group this fall with my friend Jael (which is why Cecily and I won't be coming back to this group).

Completing surveys about this semester of Bright Lights

Karen videoing Cecily for a slideshow at the end of the year banquet this Friday. (Cecily and I will not be attending; the date conflicts with that of the Lyceum choir concert.) :( 


The girl who is actually looking at the camera (and making a funny face and waving) is Harmony, who is probably the most dynamic girl in my small group. ;) 

Small groups sharing testimonies... my group finished first, so I walked around and took a few quick pictures. ;)


Yeabsera... one of the very sweet girls in my small group. :)

Audi and Sophie, two more sweet girls from my small group... 

Hannah, who is in my small group, and whom I've had the amazing privilege to get to know better through 4:12. 4:12 is a one-on-one discipleship group that has been meeting the opposite Tuesdays of the regular Bright Lights group. Hannah is incredibly mature, very wise, and really has a heart for the Lord. I've really enjoyed our time together, Hannah, and will definitely miss being able to see you every Tuesday! 

Larissa, Brooke, and Taylor- Larissa is another sweet girl from my small group, and Brooke and Taylor are my co-leaders. It's been great getting to know them all better! 

Since Cecily and I won't be at the banquet, I was in charge of activities for all the girls who would be missing it. There were 13 of us altogether. While everyone else was practicing reciting their scripture passages, rehearsing songs, and going through logistics, we were playing Do You Love Your Neighbor, Bible Taboo and Charades, and Heads Up Seven Up. Well... make that Heads Up Three Up, due to our fairly small group. :D Then we rejoined the rest of the group for snacks and fellowship. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We love hearing from you! Please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please sign your name as we will not reply to anonymous comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...