Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Drama

Wow... I can't believe that the drama performance is over! It went so quickly! I think all of our skits went well, and the main play went much better than everyone was hoping. I don't have any pictures of the actual performance (I was busy!) :) but I did get a few of 'backstage' where we were having dinner, putting on makeup, and fixing hair. The older sister of one of the girls in the cast came to help with makeup and hair. She had a few other people helping her some of the time. She did a fantastic job! I was a little shocked at my makeup at first, but the spotlights drowned most of it out so that it looked pretty normal. (I didn't see it, but that's what everyone else said.) :) She knew what she was doing. :) Thank you Katelyn!
 

2 comments:

  1. Everyone did such a good job, I was so glad I went. It was really fun. You are quite the actress Silvia... good job with your lines & such. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) It was great to see you there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! We love hearing from you! Please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please sign your name as we will not reply to anonymous comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...