Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sewing Uniforms

Mom's parents, Grandpa and Grandma Davis, are here for Thanksgiving! They got here last night at about 6:30 and are staying until next Saturday. Grandma fixed one of our sewing machines so that we have two that work! Right now she's helping with our new uniforms... I think she's making Papa's vest. Hopefully all of our uniforms will be finished by December 2nd for the SCCCHE concert. We're having matching brown vests for everyone over white, long sleeved collar shirts and jeans for the guys; long denim skirts for the girls. I finished my skirt on Thursday and Mom is cutting out Cecily's and Gloria's skirts right now.

My Lyceum drama class is doing our performance this Monday! We had a dress rehearsal this morning.

2 comments:

  1. Hello there Sylvia!

    It sounds like you've been keeping busy. :) It must take a while to get everything sewn for everyone!

    Katelyn & Haleigh invited Karen & I to your drama performance. We'll be there and we're looking forward to seeing you! It sounds like it will be a lot of fun. :)

    See you later,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Allison!

    I'm so glad that they have been remembering to invite people even if I haven't! :) Like you said, we have really been keeping busy! :) I'm so glad you'll be coming!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! We love hearing from you! Please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please sign your name as we will not reply to anonymous comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...