Monday, January 24, 2011

Photo contest

I'm participating in a photo contest with the topic of 'love' hosted at http://www.livingforhim2.blogspot.com/! This is one of my favorite blogs that I read; Lauren Anne is a great blogger! Although I've never met her in person, I feel as if I know her through her blog posts. She is a great photographer as well as blogger, and captures the beauty of God's creation so well.
My entry:

It's a little weird... siblings do NOT like to do exactly what they're supposed to. My next blog post will have some examples of earlier attempts. Get ready for a good laugh. :D

2 comments:

  1. awww! that is so precious. I just love little siblings. though in my family, I am one of the younger ones. I am 5 out of 7. But I still get a kick out of my littlest sister, who is 8.

    and thanks so much for entering the contest!

    blessings,
    Lauren Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren Anne:
    Thank you for hosting the contest!
    Yes, little siblings are so fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! We love hearing from you! Please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please sign your name as we will not reply to anonymous comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...