Tuesday, January 18, 2011

'Stuff'

My 'excuses' for not blogging lately...
1. I'm sooo busy with, uh, school.
2. I've been working on a slideshow of photos from our time in Florida.
3. Um...

 
I'm sorry! I'll try harder to remember to post often, or at least convince other family members to do it once in awhile. :)

 
Random news...
  • Knut and I had drama auditions for Lyceum yesterday. We're waiting to hear if we have been chosen for parts or not!
  • The SCCCHE group is taking a field trip to the St. Louis City Museum next Thursday. We're really looking forward to it!
  • I've switched Science curriculums for the third time this year... it looks like I'll be switching again in two weeks. :)

 
Random photos...
 

 
 

 
Other than the first picture, these are all from Florida. The last one is one of my favorites. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We love hearing from you! Please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please sign your name as we will not reply to anonymous comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...