Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Announcing the "Daily Family Insanity"

It's insanity to even do this, but maybe it'll make a few people laugh. :)

On the sidebar, just below Follow By Email, is the Daily Family Insanity. That's where I'll post something silly from our household- it could be a short video, it could be a couple silly pictures, it could be a conversation or joke; just something funny that I post each day. (Well, more like every other day.) It might be from that day, or from the past week, or it might be something from years ago. Here are three sample Family Insanities:

Conversation
(In a conversation about chocolate and how Knut loves it, Knut became dramatic and said...)
Knut: I was not born – I hatched, fully grown, from a cocoa bean.
(Thor liked this and decided it was true for him as well.)
Thor (repeating): I was not born – I hatched, fully grown, from a cocoa bean. And I must eat chocolate every day.
Knut: *gasping* Oh, no! Thor’s a cannibal!

Picture

(This is Knut upon being told that he may not have more chocolate
ice cream and that he must wash his face)
 Video
(Hmmm... there seems to be a theme going: Knut and chocolate.) :)

So anyway, I hope you enjoy... Daily Family Insanity! :D

P.S. If anyone has a better name idea, let me know. :)

9 comments:

  1. I love the name, no change needed!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinda insane, but I guess that's the point, isn't it? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I told my family the cocoa bean story, and my dad said,"Thor! His name is Thor! That's got to be the most awesome name EVER!!!"
    -Sophia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... Dad can get REALLY enthusiastic at times. :D
      -Sophia
      P. S. I agree with Knut. I MUST have hatched out of a cocoa bean. :D

      Delete
  4. What! I am! I never knew that!!! :D
    -Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and I would look even worse than that if I was told I couldn't have any chocolate ice cream. :D
    -Sophia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! We love hearing from you! Please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please sign your name as we will not reply to anonymous comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...