Saturday, September 10, 2011

Lyceum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lyceum started today!!! Summer break is just too long between Lyceum semesters. :) All of us were very glad to be back! Mom has great groups for both Choir and Lyceum Singers (Choir is younger kids; Lyceum Singers is Jr. High and High school.) There are 30 people in choir and 29 in Lyceum Singers!! That’s 2 ½ times the number we had in Lyceum Singers last year! The problem is- Mom only ordered 20 copies of the music. So… more has been ordered and will arrive shortly (we hope). ;)

Note: Sorry I didn’t post this earlier; our Internet was down for awhile. I wrote it on Friday; I just didn’t get it posted until today. ;) That's also why I haven't updated the Daily Family Insanity for a couple days. And... I know it says daily, but I think it's really going to be every other day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We love hearing from you! Please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please sign your name as we will not reply to anonymous comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...