Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Tomorrow...

We are going to the St. Louis City Museum!!! Because of that and Lyceum on Friday, we've had only 3 days this week to do school... which means those 3 days were really packed full of schoolwork (at least for those of us that can't just skip it). But it's be worth it- it's going to be fun! There are 181 people from our homeschool group going (I think that qualifies us for the group rate, huh?), in addition to about 220 more homeschoolers from a different homeschool group!

9 comments:

  1. Oh, so wish I could go!!! I hope that you guys have fun, I'll see you on Friday!! :D Oh, and I love the quoted from Knut!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you could go too!!! :( See you at Lyceum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen and Bryce will be there tomorrow. I hope you all have a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't forget to take pictures for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry Kalei, I didn't manage it. :( Maybe my dad has a few.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, well at least I know what the place looks like!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. True. :D Although they're always changing things- they're remodeling the sponge room to be something else!

    ReplyDelete
  8. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, I know! :( Knut was pretty disappointed. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! We love hearing from you! Please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please sign your name as we will not reply to anonymous comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...