Sunday, July 17, 2011

Chocolate-covered strawberries and a cucumber

Chocolate-covered strawberries + chocolate milk + 4 kids + 1 baby who isn't supposed to have anything but the strawberries =


This! :)




"What in the world... ??!!" 
Yeah, that's what I thought. I discovered this CUCUMBER hanging up in the boys room while I was getting ready to dustmop in there today. When I asked Thor what it was doing there, he answered rather vaguely that it was a signal to tell people when to shoot nerf guns. Me: Huh??????????????????????????

There are times when I simply do not understand my brothers.

At least my life is never boring when I'm around them! :D

We're going to Six Flags tomorrow- it should be a very fun, very crazy day! Post to come; I may or may not have pictures. My camera, suddenly and inexplicably, stopped working. The pictures in this post I took with Papa's camera, but since he needs it most of the time, I have very limited usage of it. Plus, although if you ask him you'll get a different opinion, it really doesn't take very good-quality photos. He usually gets it to work fairly well, so I suppose the problem is just that I'm not used to it. :)

7 comments:

  1. CRAZINESS!!! :D

    I hope you guys have fun at Six Flags, so sorry that I couldn't join you!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. :)

    We definitely will; I'm sorry you can't join us too! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, the cucumber "signal" is too funny. :D

    Looks like they were having a good time, though... whatever they were doing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep. :D

    Eating dessert- no wonder they're having such a good time! :D :P

    Thanks for commenting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When are you going to post about Six Flags?!?!? I really want to see some pics!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I can get everyone together! Should be soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry we didn't get many pictures, Kalei! :( At least the post is up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! We love hearing from you! Please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please sign your name as we will not reply to anonymous comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...