Monday, July 11, 2011

My Trip to Florida

by Cecily

I had so much fun in Florida!

Grandma and I went fishing and Grandma caught her first fish! It was a big catfish. After she caught it she let it back in the pond. I went fishing also and caught two bluegill. Bluegill are very small fish which like to stay near the banks of ponds or in shallower water. I thought that the fish felt really weird!
I got to drive my uncle's golf cart to the swimming pool at night! It's about a mile from their house. Aunt Margaret said I was a natural. The driving was very fun. Almost everybody could fit on the golf cart!

On the fourth of July we got to go to the swimming pool after dinner and stay until 10:15pm! It was so dry in Florida that there was a fireban and no one was allowed to set off fireworks in that part of Florida. Some people still did fireworks and we were able to see several from the pool. I jumped off the high dive and Grandma was amazed!
I got to see the base hospital where my uncle works. We all pretended to operate on my baby cousin Isaac.

Pictures by Grandma Joni and Aunt Margaret

2 comments:

  1. Cecily,
    It sounds like you had so much fun!! You are so lucky, driving a golf cart!!!! That is wonderful that you jumped off the high dive!! You must have had TONS of fun!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you Cecily!!! Come back to visit us again!!!

    (you should have your sandals back in time for church this week :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! We love hearing from you! Please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please sign your name as we will not reply to anonymous comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...