Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bright Lights

Cecily and I had Bright Lights this evening! I thought that I had gotten a whole bunch of great pictures, but when I got home and looked at them, most of them were really dark or really blurry. That might have been partly because the battery was really low; so low it kept dying. I still haven't changed it since Mastodon State Park. I need to remember to put extra batteries in my purse!!! Well, here are the pictures I did get:






I know. These are really, really bad quality photos. My camera really, really needs new batteries. :)
If you want to see some better photos, click HERE to go to the Bright Lights blog.

The lesson this evening was 'Gaining a Clear Conscience'. The activity was writing down the initials of people you have hurt or offended, how you offended them, what your wrong attitude was, what you planned to say in asking forgiveness, and when you planned to ask their forgiveness. The funny thing was, just about a minute before the papers were handed out, I had pretended to write on Cecily's notebook, and had accidentally made some marks on it, so she had been upset with me. So, my answers were:
What people have I hurt or offended? (Initials)
CEP
How did I offend them?
Writing in her Bright Lights notebook
What were my wrong attitudes?
Teasing
What should I say in asking forgiveness?
'I'm sorry I wrote in your notebook. Will you forgive me? And would you like me to erase it?'
When will I do it?
As soon as this assignment is over

2 comments:

  1. Nice post Sylvia! I enjoyed seeing your pictures & your overview of the meeting. You're doing a great job with this blog!

    Many Blessings,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Your post was really great, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! We love hearing from you! Please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please sign your name as we will not reply to anonymous comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...