Friday, October 01, 2010

Lyceum

Sylvia: Bjorn, do you like Lyceum?
Bjorn: Ummm... no.
Sylvia: Is it fun?
Bjorn: Mmmm... no.
Sylvia: Are you good at Lyceum?
Bjorn: no.
(Bjorn walks out of office and refuses to answer any more questions) :D

Knut: I have four classes. They are: First hour, model rocketry. Second hour, K'NEX Engineers. Mom teaches K'NEX Engineers. Third hour, I have mom's choir, and fourth hour I have First Lego League. My favorite class is K'NEX Engineers, because after you make anything, you can turn it into something else, such as the 'rifle tower'.

Sylvia: My favorite class is definitely my second hour one: drama. I'm not going to tell the full sad story of the years I have had to wait to be in it because of being too young, and it not being offered when I was finally old enough, and all the rest. :) Just skip to the present... I'm in drama!!! This semester I'm in two comedy skits: The Great Parking Space Race and Special Delivery. The class is doing several other short skits as well as the big play, Doc's Holiday. I don't have a part in it.
As for my other classes, I have Lyceum Singers first hour, a study on the book Pride and Prejudice third hour, and self-defense fourth hour. I'm pretty happy with my classes this semester! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We love hearing from you! Please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please sign your name as we will not reply to anonymous comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...