Monday, October 11, 2010

Mastadon State Park

Yesterday, for our Sunday afternoon adventure, we went to Mastodon State Park. Two other families from our homeschool group went along with us, and we were quite a large group! My camera batteries died just a little while into the hike, but I got some great pictures at the beginning! Next time I'll make sure I have extra batteries in my purse. :D I just emailed one of the other moms to ask for her pictures, so maybe I'll be able to post some of everyone wading in the creek!

 Bjorn, Marlie, Cecily, Nathaniel, Abigail, Landry, Thor, Johnathan, Knut, Matthew (hopefully all the names are spelled correctly) :)
"What a great place to wait!"
"Are we ever going to get to go hiking??"
I just love these pictures :D

Abigail, Marlie, Gloria, Nathaniel

Cecily, Gloria, and Thor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We love hearing from you! Please keep your comments clean and God-honoring, and please sign your name as we will not reply to anonymous comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...